Dave said his friend looked over his shoulder while he was watching the ustream of my radio show last night
- Yowon: Is that a guy or a girl?
- Dave: It's a girl.
- Yowon: She's hot - is she single?
The record is a sibling to the last Blackout Beach record, Skin of Evil. But the longing in Fuck Death is not romantic; these are deserter’s songs, coward’s songs. I am all for reassessing cowardice. The most important lyric on Fuck Death is “run away”. It’s a bit heavy, especially because the dominant 2011 story is that kids want to live on an invisible beach within their hearts and party this stuff away. But not all kids scorn uneasiness. And not all music is made for kids.
- me: hey have you seen the machinist?
- if i watch it by myself am I gonna get scared?
- Audrey: ummm
- me: dannng
- scared post-movie
- or just during it
- Audrey: i don't remmeber actually
- me: hmmm
- maybe there is a yahoo question or something that will tell me
Ughhh i just mixed up know and no for the whole internet to see ahhh